Malaga Cove School
Malaga Cove School is located at 375 Via Almar and was the first Palos Verdes Estates school building. The building's construction was completed in the spring of 1926. The school offered classes for children from kindergarten through eighth grade. High school students attended Redondo Beach High School, until there were enough students to build what is now Palos Verdes High School. When it opened Malaga Cove School had three classrooms: a kindergarten, a Principal's office, and an auditorium. Malaga Cove School is now being used by the Palos Verdes Peninsula School District as offices. The former auditorium is being used by the Palos Verdes Peninsula Council of PTAs Costume Closet where an incredible selection of costumes and accessories can be rented for school or personal use.